Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
The program aims to produce graduates who are:
- Equipped with the knowledge of mathematics and engineering sciences and their applications in the conduct of design and development of computer engineering research and projects;
- Adapted to new technologies and ideas of computer engineering to the analysis, design and development of innovative and effective solutions to computing problems that are responsive to the concerns of the community and its contributions to the sustainable development of society; and
- Imbued with good moral character and the ability to communicate work well with people of diverse culture, pursue professional development, engage in technopreneurship, practice professional ethics, and transform a better society for all.
- Imbued with good moral character and the ability to communicate and work well with people in a diverse cultural community and trained with professional development in technopreneurship and practice professional ethics in transforming a better society for all.
- Identify, formulate, and solve societal problems through effective collaboration with users and organization and using the latest innovations and computer engineering concepts. (Solutions Provider)
- Responds to the needs of the clients and stakeholders with different personalities and cultural backgrounds through appropriate responses and effective interpersonal skills. (Client-Oriented)
- Demonstrate collaboration comfortably and cohesively with a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural group of people by recognizing individual capacity and optimizing their contribution to the team towards achieving a common goal. (Team Player)
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate ideas to other professionals and members of society through oral and written correspondence. (Effective Communicator)
- Adhere to the standards in ethics as computer engineer through the appropriate use of technology with consideration on social implications and profesional responsibility. (Ethically-Imbued Professional)
- Recognize the societal needs and its professional, legal, security, and ethical issues relevant to computing engineering practice through significant researches with instituional, regional, and national priorities. (Socially Responsive)
- Achieve personal development and lifelong learning through the discovery of latest innovations, research in technology, graduate studies, training and membership to computer professional organizations in pursuit of work excellence and self fullfilment. (Life-Long Learner)