Integrates available and emerging technologies with knowledge of mathematics, natural, social and applied sciences to conceptualize, design , and implement new, improved or innovative electronic, computer and communication systems, devices, goods, services and processes. The scope and of practice of the Electronics Engineer shall embrace and consists of any work or activity relating to the application of engineering sciences and/or principles to the investigation, analysis, synthesis, planning, design, specification, research and development, provision, procurement, marketing and sales, manufacture and production, construction and installation, tests/measurements/control, operation, repair servicing, technical support and maintenance of electronic components, devices, products, apparatus, instruments, equipment, systems, networks, operations and processes in the field of electronics, including communications and/or telecommunications, information and communication and communication technology (ICT), computers and their networking and hardware/firmware/software development and applications, broadcast/broadcasting, cable and wireless television, consumer and industrial electronics, electro- optics/photonics/opto-electronics, electromagnetics, avionics, aerospace, navigational and military applications, medical electronics, robotics, cybernetics, biometrics and all other related and convergent fields; it also includes the administration, management and supervision.
- Provide education with an education in the fundamentals of electronics engineering that will allow the students to be immediately competitive in industry or graduate work while providing the best opportunity for achieving their full potential during the lifetime.
- Develop a sense of professional responsibility and social awareness.
- Provide practical applications and hands-on work s evidence by laboratory, design, project study, computer exercises and practicum courses. These would help the students to work well whether individually or as parts of the work
- Telecommunications Project Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Satellite communications Engineer