This program covers historical studies of various countries with a focus in the Philippines. Students are encouraged to develop critical thinking, analytical and research skills. The program aims to provide a wide variety of introductory and advanced courses that will introduce students to the ways in which historians recreate past, and to build skills of historical analysis, writing and research program seeks to produce graduates and ready for careers in education, research, business and government.
- To provide an in-depth understanding of the national and historic wealth to inculcate patriotism and nationalism and produce students who are active, dynamic, civic minded and are ready to assume responsible citizenship.
- To Develop an in-depth understanding of historical, political and cultural issues to prepare the students to assume citizenship responsibilities.
- Advance a well informed and civic minded citizenry who can respond to the needs of the various local and global communities
- Create individuals who are active and dynamic participants in our society with moral character and moral discipline
- Expert in art History
- History Professors
- Political Analyst
- Curators of museums and art galleries