The following are important information about the student which may be kept in confidential file.
- Demographic Information
- Information about home and email address, telephone numbers.
- Home and Family
- Information about siblings and parents. This may include: Occupational, educational status, income, religion and relationship
- Educational Information
- Information about school attended from prep school to present honors received, study habits and educational plans, vocational and career interest.
- Health and Physical Fitness
- Health record, illness, general activity level.
- Information concerning the family background, socio-economics status.
- Psychological Test Results.
- Results of aptitude, achievement, intelligence, personality, interest are interpreted and utilized in counseling.
- Academic Performance and co-curricular activity data
- Information about scholastic, achievement, co-curricular activity in the community and school.
- Student Problems
- Information about student problems as discussed during individual or group counseling.