Graduates and under graduates who seek jobs either on part time or full time basis are assisted by the placement office director. The placement office director keeps files of job vacancies and opportunity in various companies and institutions for this purpose.
Placement and Career Education Program
The Placement office director acts as a bridge among students, academic staff and employers to facilitate the career development of students and job search.
This service establishes a strong link with prospective employers to keep abreast of the current employment market.
The following are activities of the program:
- Give occupational information and vocational counseling
- Refer cases psychological testing
- Assist graduates from different colleges who seek employment in various private and government agencies.
- Conduct career/employment forum and jobs fair for graduating students in preparation for the world of work
- Organize job search skills training to equip students with skills in job interview application letter, resumes.
- Students are encouraged to avail themselves of the workshop organized to enhance their job hunting skills.